Sloughouse, Ca. Cafo

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these photos Jillian! Do you have the coordinates to this CAFO or the URL to the pin on the map?

2 Likes

Yes, I sent pins for the map they are being reviewed.

2 Likes

I need to edit the map for the Sloughouse cafos.
Found out they are owned by Perdue LLC they are on Meiss Rd Sloughouse. 16 buildings. How do i edit ?

Unfortunately, the map and it’s features aren’t fully developed yet so there is no way for users to edit that information as of right now. This will definitely change in the future.

For right now, could you write all of the information that needs changed in your post? Also, could you add the link to the slaughterhouse on the map? Here is an example of what the URL will look like https://map.counterglow.org/farm/131978. For any locations that aren’t yet on the map, could you copy and paste their coordinates onto your post?

Thank you for your contributions to papertrail, we appreciate your work so much!

I will try ! Don’t have a slaughter house location as of yet. The Cafos i know are there. Drive past them frequently.

Perdue LLC owns the 16 cafos buildings on Meiss Rd. , off Dillard Rd. , Sloughouse, Ca. Found it on Acrevalue.com

1 Like