New Users: Say Hi!

Introduce yourselves! Comment your name, where you’re from (keep it at a state level for safety, don’t get too specific), and what kind of activism you’re involved in.

2 Likes

My name is Sky, I’m from Indiana and I organize Cubes and vigils and also do some research/investigatory work. I’m also on the team that developed Counterglow!

6 Likes

Hi sky!! Thank you for helping create this website! It’s incredible!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, My name is Er*ic (aka lefty / leftylegurski), I’ve been involved in a project mapping the factory farms / CAFOs in Illinois. I have a ton of research and maps to share with Counterglow once I find the time and figure out how to upload the data. Looking forward being involved here, Cheers, Lefty

6 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amy from BC Canada. I do investigations, organize mass actions, and give talks/workshops on animal rights & civil disobedience. Glad to be here!

6 Likes

Hi There ! My name is Jillian , I live in California. I love animals so much and am involved in many different aspects of helping animals. I do much on social media , sign tons of petitions , send emails, call my senators , email my senators , feed feral cat colonies , report animal cruelty sightings, place activism stickers everywhere I can. I am so excited and pleased to be here with you all in Project Counterglow.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Suzanne from BC, Canada. I do photography and a bit of video. Have participated in Cubes, vigils, marches and a mass protest/action.

Been working on my own map for Canada and am looking for someone to collaborate with.

Am so excited the Counterglow Project is in existence and so pleased to be here!

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Sebastian, and I live in Connecticut. I’m involved in a local animal welfare group and I’m looking for more ways to contribute to the movement. I have light/some experience with statistical software/machine learning, if that could be useful to anyone.

4 Likes

Hi! What an incredible tool this site is. Ive already uploaded some info I have on animal abusing facilities!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Anthony from Oregon. I’m in a transition from supporting causes to becoming a direct action activist. This site seems like a good resource and hopefully I find other groups to join.

3 Likes